Today's good news: iZotope has set free Ozone Imager, a free stereo imaging plugin that enables you to add width to mono mixes for a wider sound without sacrificing mono compatibility.
Ozone Imager Highlights
- simple Width and Amount sliders to adjust stereo width
- no matter how wide you'll go, you won't be sacrificing mono compatibility (I like that)
- funky looking Vectorscope and Correlation Meter to please the eyes
You can use iZotope Ozone Imager to:
- Make vocals sound wider
- Make guitars sound wider
- Make your drums sound bigger
- Make instruments sound wider
- Make choruses thicker by putting the plugin on your master bus
You get the picture...
See Ozone Imager at work in about two minutes:
Get Ozone Imager here
(requires your email address, and some basic registration info if you don't yet have an account at iZotope.)