Brainworx today announced the release of two new plug-ins - the bx_2098EQ and the bx_delay2500. As the largest brand in the Plugin Alliance, this is a welcome addition to the line-up with the bx_2098 being a meticulous recreation of a respected Amek design and check out our exclusive review. The bx_delay 2500 offering warm analogue delays with some interesting additions including, amongst other things transient processing in the feedback loop.
Developed from the ground up by Brainworx the bx_delay 2500 is an innovative delay plug-in with a clear ergonomic interface that simply begs to be programmed. Quickly get to the delay effects you want and then create unexpected results using the extensive effects processing section.
The bx_delay 2500 features chorus, delay, ducking and transient shaper allowing you to twist the delayed signal in ways that are usually only possible when using multiple plugins. There are also additional touches such as a handy delay offset, M/S processing and independent tap tempo controls for each delay line.
bx_delay2500 - Features At A Glance
- Stereo delay
- Offset control, offsets one dlay against the other for added stereo width
- high and low pass filters in the delay line with auto-wah effect
- independent tap tempo for each delay line
- delay lines linkable on a per parameter basis.
- Chorus, distortion and ducking effects
- Built in M/S processing with Mono Maker
- Transient processor in delay line
Brainworx bx_2098 EQ - With Exclusive Review
The Brainworx bx_2098 plugin is modelled on the Amek 9098 EQ. The original Neve designed hardware has been reproduced in stunning detail by the Brainworx team. Now you can harness the power and tone of this classic British EQ in your own mixing and mastering sessions.
Brainworx have added some truly innovative plug-in only features to the bx_2098 updating it for the modern producer. Using TMT (Tolerance Modelling Technology) you can create up to 20 truly varied instances across your mix. In addition to this the bx_2098 features full M/S control and a dedicated THD control.
bx_2098 EQ - Features At A Glance
- Authentic reproduction of the Rupert Neve designed Amek 9098 EQ.
- TMT modelling
- High/Low pass filters
- Gain individually switchable per band from +/- 18dB to +/- 9dB
- LF and HF shelving filters with Glow and Sheen
- LMF and HMF parametric bands with notch filters
- M/S processing
- THD harmonic distortion