In this Production Expert video review, we take a look at the VTRC Vari Tube Recording Channel by Tegeler Audio Manufaktur.
The VTRC is a single channel 3u channel strip that features:
- EQ (Pultech style)
- Compression (vari tube and opto)
- Low cut (Fixed 160Hz or 80Hz cut)
- Tube device (3 Triodes)
- Class-A circuit
- Microphone preamp with transformer / True 48V phantom power / Phase
- High-impedance instrument input (100 kOhm)
- Input and gain controls (Character changeable from clean to fat)
Watch the video to get an up close and personal introduction to the wealth of controls on the VTRC. Dan from Pro Tools Expert also presents a short live audio example that demonstrates a variety of sounds that the VTRC can achieve on a lead male vocal track.
For more information about the VTRC, or to register for a demo unit, the visit the Tegeler Audio Manufaktur website